Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Don't laugh, I was bored (by rebecca curtis)

What is running across the moon,
What is screaming louder than an earthquake,
What is running across the moon?

I fear it's coming very soon,
What could run so swiftly,
What could be so loud,
What could be running across the moon?

The moon is gone!
The moon is gone!
How could something eat the moon?

I believe that it's done it's job,
The moon is pale,
And smaller in size,
The moon is sick,
What hurt the moon.

I feel the Earth shake,
And hear an exploding rattle,
I see a hurdle of transportation,
I tried to warn you,
The monsters are here.

You can't run from them,
Nor can you hide,
From the monsters,
Who have entered our world,
They will get us all.

One is coming near me,
It has big eyes,
A tentacle nose,
And- AAAAHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love that poem and i do not care if you were bored! Good Work!!!

Rebecca said...

Yay! some one thinks it was good! yay!