
Shutup sit down
We need to talk
You said yes i said no
Now this is unreal
Shut up sit down
We need to talk
I said stay you said go
Now this is surreal
Shut up sit down
We need to talk
I try to fix it you say look snow!
Now this is for-real!
Shut up sit down
We will talk
Before it seemed right now it seems vital
Shut up sit down
We will talk
You will not leave
Because i know there is no reason
Shut up sit down
We will talk
Cancel all you "arrangements"
Because i know there are none!
By: Anna Darrow
We need to talk
You said yes i said no
Now this is unreal
Shut up sit down
We need to talk
I said stay you said go
Now this is surreal
Shut up sit down
We need to talk
I try to fix it you say look snow!
Now this is for-real!
Shut up sit down
We will talk
Before it seemed right now it seems vital
Shut up sit down
We will talk
You will not leave
Because i know there is no reason
Shut up sit down
We will talk
Cancel all you "arrangements"
Because i know there are none!
By: Anna Darrow
No comments:
Post a Comment